Next Gen Floor Care
Residential & Commercial Cleaning Services in Adelaide
Tile and Grout Cleaning and High Pressure Extraction
VINYL AND LAMINATE FLOOR CLEANING
24 Hour Emergency Flood and Water Restoration
Next Gen Floor Care
Next Gen Floor Care is Adelaide’s Premier Floor Care Specialists. Our high quality, experienced team service all areas of Adelaide, taking care of all of your floor cleaning needs, whether it be carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, vinyl strip and seal cleaning or timber strip and seal cleaning. We can also freshen up your household or vehicle furnishings with our upholstery cleaning and leather cleaning services. If you are ever unfortunate to experience some water damage to your premises, we can take the stress out of that for you also with our 24/7 emergency restoration service.
Whether its a regular maintenance program you are seeking, or an End of Lease Clean, our local Adelaide Technicians can provide you with top quality professional results, in a timely and flexible manner.
As consumers, we invest a considerable amount in our flooring, whether it be for its aesthetics, hygiene, texture, practicality, or a combination of them all. For whatever reason, we want to make sure that we can service the material in the best possible way to ensure we get the longevity that you deserve from your investment.
Whether its from suspect smells, or marks that are unable to move, its time for a professional to take care of your investment.
Your local Adelaide Technician services all areas of Adelaide and surrounding areas, providing a wide range of services:
- Residential Carpet Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Residential Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Commercial Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Stain Guard
- Upholstery and Leather Cleaning (Furnishings and Vehicles)
- Vinyl and Laminate Floor Cleaning
- Carpet Repairs and Stretching
- 24/7 Emergency Water Damage Restoration
Our team of local Adelaide technicians, can provide an ongoing maintenance program for your flooring/furniture, or can provide a prompt and responsive service for End of Lease Cleans.
Australian Standards recommend that commercial carpets be cleaned ever 6 months and domestic carpets be cleaned every 12 months.
Hard floors vary dependant on the material.
The Floor Care industry is unregulated, and therefore there are many things to consider before choosing a Floor Care Professional:
- Are they in fact a professional?
- Have they completed any qualifications?
- Are they experienced?
- Do they adhere to Australian/New Zealand Standards?
- Are they a Member of the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), a certification and standards setting organisation based in 25 countries?
- Do they adhere to Australian OHS&W standards?
- Do they adhere to Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations?
Our Technicians are IICRC Trained and Accredited.
REMEMBER – Cheap is not always Good, and Good is not always Cheap!